Isle of Man jobs and careers portal

Latest News

Twitter

Latest Jobs

  • Client Relationship Manager

    As a Barclays Client Relationship Manager, you will act as the primary contact for all new account enquiries, and act as the liaison between the Front Office and Operations teams.

    Barclays Wealth

  • Digital Marketer - PP5778

    Digital Marketer (PP5778) required to join an expanding payroll group. You will be required to assist in developing the organisation’s communication strategies for both new and existing brands. Candidates should be familiar with online Campaigns, Google ad words and CRM system and have the ability to build professional relationships. Previous experience within a marketing role is desired, although marketing graduates will be given consideration.

    Paragon Recruitment

  • Recruitment Co-ordinator (Contract) - PP5779

    Experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator (PP5779) required to join leading International Bank for a 6 month contract requirement. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a recruitment related position, and be confident in liaising with both internal managers and candidates. You will be responsible for assisting the organisation with the recruitment process and duties will include, management of the recruitment system, assisting line managers in the preparation of job information, liaising with candidates and external provider with regards to requirements and a variety of administrative tasks. Ideal applicants will have previous experience in a recruitment based role, alongside excellent communication and administrative skills.

    Paragon Recruitment

  • Treatment Team Leader

    The role is to lead a team of around 10 employees. The area encompasses, wet treatment area (Anodise, CAD, Alocrom, Passivate), Paint and Heat treatment. The successful candidate will spend around 40% of their time in a hands-on role performing production operations in the area whilst the remaining 60% of the time is to be focused on leading quality, flexibility and efficiency improvements in the cell whilst ensuring the customer needs are satisfied. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.

    Triumph Actuation systems (formerly GE Aviation)

  • Machinist

    To work within a manufacturing cell based team to aerospace tolerances and standards.

    Triumph Actuation systems (formerly GE Aviation)

In collaboration with Departments of the Isle of Man Government